Friday, February 06, 2009

Shameless plug

My buddies and I do a podcast every now and then. It's fun.. usually. It's called "Some Guys in a Car" and you can get it through iTunes. We also have a website, www.someguysinacar.com.

I've probably taken part in about half to two-thirds of the shows, mostly later in our run. Our most recent posting, "While Steve's Away..." was completely edited and produced by me - the first time I've done anything like that in about 18 years. My buddy Steve has done an awesome job editing and producing and really deserves all the credit for building an actual show.

I recognize our little talent show isn't for everyone, and that's cool. But a lot of it is either very entertaining or very thought-provoking and worth checking out. Not for the kiddies, folks, by the way. But I think if you listen for a while, you'll like it.

No comments: